ICF Individual Mentor Coaching
cost: 1500 USD
With one-on-one mentor coaching I will help you:
- Focus on your skills while finding your untapped skills support your coaching performance
- Support you in identify the recordings to send in with your application
- Master the Core competencies that ICF wants to hear
I will be with you throughout the entire process.
Weather you are applying for you ACC, PCC or MCC my package will support you fully to satisfies ICF’s requirements for you be coached by a mentor coach.
Over the next 3-months (minimum) you will get:
- 10 hours of coaching and mentor coaching
- We will listen together to your recording of coaching sessions (of course with your client’s permission) and you will receive valuable support, I will give you crucial feedback, and expert 20 years experience of coaching and mentoring. I am an ICF certified MCC coach.
You will also learn:
- How to bring focus, fluidity and structure to your sessions
- We will review the importance of the PCC Markers and how to apply them
- To deepen your unique style as we work with the Core competencies
Group Mentoring Class – online
4 session for 1hr 45 minutes – Dates TBA
PLEASE EMAIL ME (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise you of the next dates before you purchase.
cost: 1000 USD
I am happy to announce mentor coaching groups forming now to support you in getting your needed hours to renew a credential, or apply to ICF. I have heard from many coaches wanting a group option to satisfy needed hours, or to prepare to take an ICF exam.
While I’ve worked with many coaches for individual mentoring, I also know the richness and benefits of coming together with other coaches in a group setting. As a Professional Coach and Director of a few Life Coach Academy, I have observed hundreds of coaches in small cohorts as they grew their coaching mastery.
This program fully satisfies the ICF requirements for mentor coaching, allowing 7 hours of group and 3 hours of one-on-one.
This group is for you if you are:
- Renewing your ACC, PCC or MCC and need the required 10 hours of mentoring
- Preparing to apply to ICF for your ACC, PCC or MCC credential
How it works:
- 7 hours of group work – Four 105-minute calls via Zoom
- 3 hours of one-on-one coaching as we listen together to your recorded sessions plus mentoring
- Group calls
- Start Time will be the same class start time.
- Please NOTE the time changes for your location.